1. What is the name of Utah’s NBA team: (a) Jazz; (b) Soul; (c) Blues; or (d) Rock?
2. Who did the South African press nickname “the Black Pimpernel”?
3. Agrimony, costmary and lovage are all types of what?
4. Who, according to Forbes
magazine, was the world’s highest paid actress in 2017?
5. Sri Lanka was formerly known by what name? (Bonus point for naming the country’s commercial capital.)
Ceylon. (Bonus point: Colombo.)
6. Who is the patron saint of animals?
7. There was no daylight saving time in Australia after World War II until which state reintroduced it in 1967–68?
8. In which medical field is a Rorschach test used?
9. Which album recently eclipsed Michael Jackson’s Thriller
to become the biggest selling album in history?
The Eagles: Their Greatest Hits 1971–1975.
10. Is the Pantheon in Athens or Rome?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 6, 2018 as "Who is the patron saint of animals?".