1. Which is the smallest in surface area of North America’s Great Lakes?
2. In which year did Australia introduce polymer banknotes?
3. Along with her diplomat husband Sir Harold Nicolson, who created the world-renowned Sissinghurst Castle Garden?
4. Pastrami is usually made from which meat?
5. Who wrote the novel The Beautiful and Damned
6. The Guru Granth Sahib is the holy book of which religion?
7. What is the closest star to Earth?
8. Which former Test captain resigned from the Cricket Australia board earlier this month?
9. Which band released the album Living in the 70’s
in 1974? (Bonus points for naming the band’s lead singer and who produced the album.)
Skyhooks. (Bonus points: Graeme “Shirley” Strachan; Ross Wilson.)
10. Name the second and third placegetters in this year’s Melbourne Cup.
Marmelo and A Prince of Arran.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 17, 2018 as "In which year did Australia introduce polymer banknotes?".