1. What word is the collective noun for peacocks and means to assemble?
2. Who links the film characters Doralee Rhodes, Truvy Jones and Mona Stangley?
3. The ruins of Babylon lie near to which modern-day capital city?
4. Sternutation relates to which physical action?
5. What are the colours of the Romanian flag? (Bonus point for naming the capital of Romania.)
Blue, yellow and red. (Bonus point: Bucharest.)
6. What does the acronym Eftpos stand for?
Electronic funds transfer at point of sale.
7. What part of the body is the axilla?
8. Which slalom skiing champion of the 1990s has said she’ll run for election in the federal seat of Warringah?
9. Traditionally, fetta is made with the milk of what animal?
10. Which team won Super Bowl 53?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 16, 2019 as "Traditionally, fetta is made with the milk of what animal?".