Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Which chemical element is represented by the symbol Ar?
2. Who won Album of the Year at the 2019 Grammys?
3. Which city is home to the Australian embassy in Israel?
4. In Norse mythology, are Valkyries man, woman or beast?
5. Who was the Republican candidate Barack Obama defeated in the 2008 United States presidential election? (Bonus point for naming which state Obama represented in the US senate.)
John McCain. (Bonus point: Illinois.)
6. Which Australian comedian writes the Frankie Fish
series of children’s books?
7. What type of insect is a jack jumper?
8. Actress Amy Adams has been nominated for how many Oscars?
9. According to the saying, the what doesn’t fall far from the tree?
10. In the Chinese zodiac, what follows the Year of the Pig?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 23, 2019 as "Who won Album of the Year at the 2019 Grammys?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.