1. Where are the headquarters of Cathay Pacific Airways?
2. Who was Britain’s last Tudor monarch?
received 10 Oscar nominations. How many did it win? (Bonus point for naming its director.)
Three. (Bonus point: Alfonso Cuarón.)
4. Dundee, Perth and Stirling are all major cities in which country?
5. Which cricketers last month won the Allan Border Medal and the Belinda Clark Award?
Pat Cummins and Alyssa Healy.
6. On a keyboard, which number does the ampersand appear on?
7. Who is the adoptive father of the cartoon character Swee’Pea?
8. What is a female swan called?
9. Bacillus anthracis
is the organism that causes which disease?
10. François Hollande succeeded whom as president of France?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 2, 2019 as "Where are the headquarters of Cathay Pacific Airways?".