1. Name the veteran barrister and human rights advocate who will run as the Greens candidate for Kooyong, the seat held by Josh Frydenberg, at the federal election.
2. The zloty is the basic monetary unit of which country?
3. Who was the first woman to win an Archibald Prize?
4. What 16-letter word, starting with ‘t’, means a ringing or tinkling sound?
5. Which 19th-century economist and philosopher wrote Das Kapital
6. What is 30 per cent of 333?
7. Which star of the 1990s TV series 90210
died this month at age 52 after suffering a stroke? (Bonus point for knowing what the name 90210
Luke Perry. (Bonus point: the zip code of Beverly Hills.)
8. Which company has owned the Reebok sportswear brand since 2006?
9. Which couple lamented to each other in song that “There’s a Hole in the Bucket”?
10. Which gourd and citrus fruit have names that are anagrams of each other?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 16, 2019 as "Which company has owned the Reebok sportswear brand since 2006?".