1. Saul Zaentz and which Hollywood actor were the producers of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
? (Bonus point for naming the author of the book on which the film was based.)
Michael Douglas. (Bonus point: Ken Kesey.)
2. Which Italian city is home to the Uffizi Gallery?
3. What is the main alcoholic ingredient of a Manhattan cocktail?
4. Which fictitious libertine is known as the “Seducer of Seville”?
5. Ascorbic acid is also known as…?
6. Lebanon has land borders with two countries. Name them.
7. What is the practice called of growing very small examples of trees and shrubs?
8. Who, according to the United States congress, is “the first lady of civil rights”?
9. Which cricketer scored the most runs in the recent ODI series between Australia and India: Virat Kohli or Usman Khawaja?
10. What word starting with ‘h’ refers to the side of a right-angled triangle opposite the right angle?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 23, 2019 as "Lebanon has land borders with two countries. Name them.".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.