1. The Seychelles is located in which ocean?
2. Where in the body is the ulnar nerve?
3. In nautical terms, what does avast mean?
4. Who are the two main stars of the 1985 film Out of Africa
Meryl Streep and Robert Redford.
5. The MMR vaccine immunises against which three illnesses?
Measles, mumps and rubella.
6. Which singer links the albums Erotica
, Bedtime Stories
and Rebel Heart
7. Tirana is the capital of which south-eastern European country?
8. In which fictional town is the TV series Postman Pat
set? (Bonus point for naming Pat’s cat.)
Greendale. (Bonus point: Jess.)
9. What does the Latin phrase tempus fugit
mean in English?
10. Tennis player Ash Barty recently claimed the biggest singles title of her career by defeating whom to win the Miami Open women’s final?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Apr 13, 2019 as "The MMR vaccine immunises against which three illnesses?".