1. Who was actress and activist Jane Fonda’s media mogul third husband?
2. Who hosted the original Mastermind
television quiz series in Australia? (Bonus point for naming the host of the new SBS Mastermind
Huw Evans. (Bonus point: Jennifer Byrne.)
3. Which Australian senator quit federal politics to contest the 2019 New South Wales state election but failed to win a seat?
4. Are pandas’ eyes circled in white or black fur?
5. Haptic relates to which of the senses?
6. Do Hardy Brothers make wine, jewellery or luggage?
7. The father of which comedian and TV presenter was a model for a Solo Man advertisement in the 1980s?
8. Which golfer won the 2019 US Masters this month?
9. Innsbruck is a city in which country?
10. Which of these is not an element on the periodic table: (a) einsteinium; (b) rutherfordium; (c) newtonium; or (d) mendelevium?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Apr 27, 2019 as "Who was actress and activist Jane Fonda’s media mogul third husband?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.