1. In motoring terms, what does rpm stand for?
2. Which American journalist and author published a collection of essays in 1979 titled The White Album
3. Which two countries have an ‘x’ in their name?
4. Traditionally, a pearl wedding anniversary celebrates how many years of marriage?
5. Paul Scurrah is CEO and managing director of which company?
6. Who plays mother Holly Burns in the film Ben Is Back
7. Where in the human body is the buccal cavity?
8. What is Europe’s most active volcano? (Bonus point for naming the island it is located on.)
Mount Etna. (Bonus point: Sicily.)
9. Which NRL player officially announced his immediate retirement from the game on April 15?
10. Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo are all brands of what?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 4, 2019 as "In motoring terms, what does rpm stand for?".