1. Easter Island is a special territory of which country?
2. Cuisenaire rods are used as an aid to learning what?
3. What is the name of the official report of the proceedings in both houses of the Australian parliament?
4. Which Spanish artist, born on May 11, 1904, was influential for his explorations of subconscious imagery?
5. Which F1 driver of the 1960s and ’70s and three-time World Drivers’ Champion was nicknamed the Flying Scot?
6. Pan troglodytes
is the scientific name for which animal?
7. Which Australian comedian has a new series on Netflix titled Lunatics
8. What is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet?
9. The medication acetylsalicylic acid is more commonly known by what name?
10. In which city was composer Ludwig van Beethoven born? (Bonus point for naming the city in which he died.)
Bonn. (Bonus point: Vienna.)
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 11, 2019 as "Easter Island is a special territory of which country?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.