1. Who was Australia’s second prime minister?
2. Hg is the chemical symbol of which element?
3. The crimson pigment carmine is obtained from which insect?
4. Who wrote the hit songs “Total Eclipse of the Heart” (Bonnie Tyler), “Making Love Out of Nothing at All” (Air Supply) and “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” (Meat Loaf)?
5. What is the primary liturgical language of Hinduism?
6. Onions, shallots and garlic are members of what family starting with ‘a’?
7. Which city hosted the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest?
8. Rorschach tests are used in which field?
9. Which club won the 2019 English Premier League? (Bonus point for naming the club that was runner-up by one point.)
Manchester City. (Bonus point: Liverpool.)
10. Monrovia is the capital of which west African nation?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 25, 2019 as "Which city hosted the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.