1. Dragonfly in Amber
is the second of eight novels in which historical fantasy series by Diana Gabaldon?
2. Which wireless technology was named after a 10th-century Danish king?
3. In Olympic archery events, what is the distance from the archer to the target: (a) 30 metres; (b) 50 metres; or (c) 70 metres?
4. Who directed the 1975 film Barry Lyndon
? (Bonus point for naming whose novel it was based on.)
Stanley Kubrick. (Bonus point: William Makepeace Thackeray.)
5. The Gilbert Islands form the main part of which Pacific republic?
6. The Bata shoe company was founded in Zlín in 1894. Which country is Zlín in?
7. Last month marked the 50th anniversary of which album by The Who?
8. What are the given names of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s baby?
9. The cat Tardar Sauce was better known by what name?
10. What is the singular of data?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 1, 2019 as "What are the given names of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s baby?".