1. In what year did Apple release iTunes?
2. Tony Manero is the lead character in which 1977 film?
3. What type of animal is a serval?
4. In what year did the Australian children’s television series Mr Squiggle
5. Murdoch University is based in what Australian city?
6. Bahrain is situated in which body of water? (Bonus point for naming the island nation’s capital.)
Persian Gulf. (Bonus point: Manama.)
7. In Australian English, which spelling is correct: (a) subpoenaed; (b) subpoeaned; or (c) supoenaed?
8. Who was the most recent Australian athlete to compete in the Olympics in two different sports?
Jana Pittman (athletics, 2000 and 2004; bobsleigh, 2014).
9. Is a reflex angle larger or smaller than an obtuse angle?
10. Which politician has daughters named Cassia Peaches and Lara Lettice?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 15, 2019 as "In what year did the Australian children’s television series Mr Squiggle first air?".