1. “Anything You Can Do” was composed by Irving Berlin for which musical?
2. Name the archduke who was assassinated by Gavrilo Princip in Sarajevo on June 28, 1914?
3. Which of the seven wonders of the ancient world is in Giza, Egypt?
4. Name the two-time 100-metre freestyle world champion and Olympic silver medallist who announced his retirement from swimming this month.
5. Who wrote the books The Pillars of Hercules
, The Great Railway Bazaar
and The Mosquito Coast
6. Vaitupu is the largest atoll in which South Pacific island nation?
7. The Final Quarter
is a documentary about which former Sydney Swans AFL player?
8. Fe is the chemical symbol for which element?
9. Where was composer Richard Wagner born?
10. What is the more common name for garbanzo beans?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 29, 2019 as "Where was composer Richard Wagner born?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.