1. Which organisation publishes the magazine Warcry
2. What nationality is Agatha Christie’s fictional detective Hercule Poirot?
3. Which river flows through the Grand Canyon?
4. What type of animal is a capuchin: (a) a rodent; (b) an antelope; or (c) a monkey?
5. Which three colourful bands were respectively fronted by Ozzy Osbourne, Ian Gillan and David Gilmour?
Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Pink Floyd.
6. In which city did the 2019 Tour de France begin?
7. What nut flavour is the liqueur Frangelico?
is the Spanish word for which relative?
9. Where on the moon did the Apollo 11 lunar module land? (Bonus point for naming the nickname of the module.)
Sea of Tranquility. (Bonus point: Eagle.)
10. The actor born Eric Marlon Bishop is better known by what name?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 20, 2019 as "Which river flows through the Grand Canyon?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.