1. Which organisation is often referred to by members as Cosa Nostra?
2. Which actress links the films The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
, Wonder Woman
and Forrest Gump
3. What does the ‘e’ stand for in email?
4. In which year did Hurricane Katrina ravage the city of New Orleans?
5. Isak Dinesen wrote under what pen name?
6. Germany’s Adolf Dassler founded which sports brand?
7. The cimbasso belongs to which section of an orchestra? (Bonus points for naming all four sections of an orchestra.)
Brass. (Bonus points: strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion.)
8. What is the Italian word for snake?
9. Which team did the United States defeat to win the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup?
10. In blood pressure readings, does systolic refer to the top or bottom number?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 27, 2019 as "What is the Italian word for snake?".