1. Thimphu is the capital of which Asian nation?
2. The phrase “To err is human; to forgive, divine” appears in “An Essay on Criticism” by Alexander …?
3. Travelling retirees are known as what colour nomads?
4. Who did the Greek god Epimetheus marry?
5. The endemic New Zealand plant Cyathea dealbata
is more commonly known by what name?
6. Which television series won this year’s Silver Logie for Most Outstanding Drama?
7. Who scored a century in both his innings in the first 2019 Ashes Test at Edgbaston? (Bonus point for naming which city is home to Edgbaston.)
Steve Smith. (Bonus point: Birmingham.)
8. Checkpoint Charlie was part of which famous construction?
9. The Duchess of Sussex guest edited the September issue of which magazine?
10. Which Australian rock band did the late Damien Lovelock front?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 17, 2019 as "Which television series won this year’s Silver Logie for Most Outstanding Drama?".