1. What is Boris Johnson’s first given name? (Bonus point for naming the city in which he was born.)
Alexander. (Bonus point: New York.)
2. According to the saying, sarcasm is the lowest form of what?
3. Is Victoria’s longest river the: (a) Murray; (b) Yarra; or (c) Goulburn?
4. What day of the week does New Year’s Day 2020 fall on?
5. In 1965 the Four Tops sang, “It’s the Same Old …”?
6. True or false: Malawi is landlocked.
7. City of Girls
is the latest novel by which author?
8. Which team won this year’s Suncorp Super Netball grand final?
9. Who was leader of the Liberal Party before Malcolm Turnbull assumed the position in 2008?
10. Name the solar system’s four terrestrial planets.
Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 28, 2019 as "What is Boris Johnson’s first given name?".