1. Jair Bolsonaro is the president of which country?
2. What is a palindrome?
A word or phrase that reads exactly the same forwards and backwards.
3. The chief executives of BHP and Telstra share what first name? (Bonus points for naming them.)
Andrew. (Bonus points: Andrew Mackenzie and Andy Penn.)
4. The Territory of the Wallis and Futuna Islands is in which ocean?
5. Which actress links the characters Sandy Edwards, Sheryl Hoover and Tara Gregson?
6. Who is the patron saint of charities and volunteers?
7. Before the Greater Western Sydney Giants, which was the previous team to score fewer than 50 points in an AFL grand final?
8. Name the 16-year-old environmental activist who addressed the United Nations Climate Action Summit last month.
9. Kensington Pride, Calypso and Honey Gold are all varieties of which fruit?
10. According to Forbes
, which two Australians were among the world’s top-10-earning actresses from June 1, 2018 to June 1, 2019?
Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 12, 2019 as "The chief executives of BHP and Telstra share what first name?".