1. Name the Australian science broadcaster who last month was awarded the prestigious Kalinga Prize by the United Nations cultural body UNESCO.
2. Which singer-songwriter was born Paul David Hewson?
3. In 1868, the All England Croquet Club was established in which London suburb?
4. I is the chemical symbol for what element?
5. Name the Sydney-born actress who plays Beth March in the upcoming remake of Little Women
? (Bonus point for naming the film’s director.)
Eliza Scanlen. (Bonus point: Greta Gerwig.)
6. Who is the chief executive of Hong Kong?
7. Where in the human body are the innominate bones?
8. Prince Andrew is also known as the Duke of …?
9. Giffnock, Hillhead and Shawlands are suburbs of which British city?
10. In the fairytale Cinderella
, the Fairy Godmother transforms what into horses to pull Cinderella’s carriage?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Dec 7, 2019 as "Where in the human body are the innominate bones?".