Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Which Australian flightless bird develops a casque on the top of its head?
2. Who is the only recording artist to achieve a No. 1 album on the Billboard music charts in six consecutive decades?
3. What is the currency of Malaysia?
is which day of the week in Spanish?
5. Which former New York City mayor last month declared he would run for the Democratic presidential nomination? (Bonus point for naming the current mayor of NYC.)
Michael Bloomberg. (Bonus point: Bill de Blasio.)
6. What colourless, flammable gas smells like rotten eggs?
7. Which team won this year’s WBBL championship?
8. Which city is further north: New York, London or Moscow?
9. Where in the human body would you find the hammer and the anvil?
is the fourth studio album (and the middle name) of which Australian singer?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Dec 14, 2019 as "Which team won this year’s WBBL championship?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.