1. Name the author of True History of the Kelly Gang
2. Who is Australia’s highest-ranked women’s singles tennis player after Ash Barty?
3. Which amendment to the United States constitution protects freedom of the press?
4. Palpebral relates to what part of the human face?
5. Name the French photographer, painter and poet who was the subject of Pablo Picasso’s 1937 painting Weeping Woman
6. What is a matryoshka?
A Russian doll that contains identical smaller dolls.
7. True or false: an octopus has two hearts?
8. In film, what does CGI stand for?
9. Having stepped down from royal duties, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex plan to divide their time between Britain and which other country?
10. What word means both a pole or rod and employed personnel?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 1, 2020 as "Palpebral relates to what part of the human face?".