1. Who is the new leader of the Australian Greens?
2. Russian Wassily Kandinsky is known as a pioneer in which field: (a) Dadaism; (b) abstract art; or (c) Surrealism?
3. Who was named 2020 Australian of the Year? (Bonus point for naming the Young Australian of the Year.)
Dr James Muecke. (Bonus point: Ash Barty.)
4. Who was assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan in 1968?
5. Who wrote and directed Staying Alive
, the 1983 sequel to Saturday Night Fever
6. How many legs does a prawn have?
7. At this year’s Grammy Awards, which artist won Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year and Best New Artist?
8. What two numbers did Kobe Bryant wear playing for the Los Angeles Lakers?
9. Which Gothic novel was subtitled Or, The Modern Prometheus
10. A fawn is the young of what animal?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 15, 2020 as "How many legs does a prawn have?".