1. What is the name of the entertainment company founded in 1979 by Harvey and Bob Weinstein?
2. Tennis great Roger Federer announced he had recently had surgery to which part of his body?
3. What is the name of the new James Bond film, the release of which has been delayed due to COVID-19?
4. Tripoli is the capital of which country?
5. “I’ll put a girdle round about the earth” is a line from which Shakespeare play?
A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
6. Where are the headquarters of the World Health Organization?
7. Who wrote the novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?
(Bonus point for naming the year in which the film was released.)
Ken Kesey. (Bonus point: 1975.)
8. Blue and White and Likud are political parties in which country?
9. The 2020 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix was scheduled to take place over how many laps: (a) 50; (b) 58; or (c) 64?
10. In which year did then prime minister Julia Gillard give her “misogyny speech”?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 14, 2020 as "Where are the headquarters of the World Health Organization?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.