1. In which year was the Falklands War fought? (Bonus point for naming the British prime minister at the time.)
1982. (Bonus point: Margaret Thatcher.)
2. Who captained Australia to victory in this month’s ICC Women’s T20 World Cup final?
3. After China, India and the United States, what is the world’s fourth most populous country?
4. Future Nostalgia
is the 2020 album from which British singer?
5. In the nursery rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle
, what jumped over the moon?
6. A tarot deck consists of how many cards: (a) 52; (b) 64; or (c) 78?
7. Are dizygotic twins identical or non-identical?
8. What is the first name of Joe Biden’s wife?
9. Who created the fictional detective Philip Marlowe?
10. The liqueur Glayva originated in which country?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 21, 2020 as "A tarot deck consists of how many cards: (a) 52; (b) 64; or (c) 78?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.