1. Which song links Harry Nilsson, Three Dog Night, John Farnham and Aimee Mann? (Bonus point for naming which film’s soundtrack featured the Mann version.)
“One (Is the Loneliest Number)”. (Bonus point: Magnolia.)
2. Name Australia’s shadow treasurer.
3. What is the name of the children’s fiction little helicopter character created by Sarah, Duchess of York?
4. The Yom Kippur War took place in: (a) 1967; (b) 1971; (c) 1973 or (d) 1975?
5. Corona beer comes from which country?
6. Name Jeremy Corbyn’s successor as leader of Britain’s Labour Party.
7. Which chemical element has the symbol Ni and atomic number 28?
8. Is Tanzania north or south of the equator?
9. Steven Bradbury is an Olympic champion in which sport?
10. In education, what does the acronym ATAR stand for?
Australian Tertiary Admission Rank.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 9, 2020 as "Is Tanzania north or south of the equator? ".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.