Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. In which general direction does the Nile flow?
2. What is the first fruit to appear in a game of Pac-Man
3. What is the name of the mythical castled city where King Arthur held court?
4. Name the Victorian Local Government minister who was sacked by the Andrews government earlier this month.
5. What is Britain’s busiest railway station?
6. What is the last letter in the Greek alphabet? (Bonus point for naming how many letters are in the Greek alphabet.)
Omega. (Bonus point: 24.)
7. Which word meaning in reality or truth is an anagram of a word that describes having asserted something to be not true?
Indeed (anagram of denied).
8. Which football team has won the most UEFA Champions League (European Cup) titles?
9. The Gulfstream G700 is a type of what?
10. Which Academy Award-winning actress was born Vivian Mary Hartley?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 27, 2020 as "In which general direction does the Nile flow?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.