Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Which of the Tiwi Islands has the highest population: Bathurst or Melville?
2. Currants, raisins and sultanas are all a dried form of which fruit?
3. What nationality is tennis player Grigor Dimitrov?
4. The ampersand appears above what number on a standard keyboard?
5. Who writes the fictional adventure series Wolf Girl?
6. What are the first names of British economist Baron Keynes?
7. How many black keys are on a standard piano: (a) 36; (b) 40; or (c) 44?
8. Name Australia’s minister for Communications and the Arts.
9. Militants attacked the Pakistan Stock Exchange in which city late last month? (Bonus point for naming the capital of Pakistan.)
Karachi. (Bonus point: Islamabad.)
10. What is the mean of these numbers: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 11, 2020 as "How many black keys are on a standard piano?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.