Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar founded which software company in Sydney in 2002?
2. Which artist links the albums Looking for Butter Boy
, Into the Bloodstream
and Tell Me Why
3. What name was given to the elite unit of soldiers dedicated to protecting Roman emperors?
4. Who wrote, “No man is an island, entire of itself”?
5. How many sides, in total, would four squares, three triangles and a pentagon have?
6. Which Australian golfer finished equal fourth in the 2020 PGA Championship this month?
7. From 2011 until 2018 Jay Weatherill was premier of which state?
8. Hazmat is a portmanteau of which two words?
9. Recently arrested Hong Kong pro-democracy figure and media tycoon Jimmy Lai owns the newspaper … Daily
10. Which country is home to the westernmost point of continental Europe?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 22, 2020 as "Hazmat is a portmanteau of which two words?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.