Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. The three principal gods of Hinduism are Brahma, Vishnu and …?
2. In gaming, what does ARG stand for?
3. Name the Australian swimmer who this month completed her 35th crossing of the English Channel. (Bonus point for naming the record she surpassed in doing so.)
Chloë McCardel. (Bonus point: She surpassed the men’s record for the most crossings.)
4. A bodhrán is what type of instrument?
5. Cyril Ramaphosa is president of which African nation?
6. What name starting with ‘s’ is given to a class of violently exploding stars whose luminosity after eruption suddenly increases many millions of times?
7. Name the No. 1 Australian film at the Australian box office.
8. What anagram of alarming means situated on the border or edge?
9. Rupert Murdoch has how many children from his four marriages?
10. Australian band The Angels released several versions of which song, including a 1988 live version?
“Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again”.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 29, 2020 as "Name the No. 1 Australian film at the Australian box office.".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.