Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. True or false: George W. Bush is the only living former Republican president of the United States?
2. What part of the body does a chiropodist treat?
3. Walloons are an ethnic group native to which country?
4. “Oh, Mr Hart, what a mess!” was used in a TV advertising campaign for: (a) Scotchguard; (b) Stainmaster Carpet; or (c) Godfreys?
5. What is the Duchess of Cambridge’s maiden name?
6. Who was Novak Djokovic playing when he was defaulted from the 2020 US Open?
7. George Orwell’s first full-length work was Down and Out in …
? (Bonus point for naming his final book.)
Paris and London. (Bonus point: Nineteen Eighty-Four.)
8. In computing, what does http stand for?
Hypertext transfer protocol.
9. Australian Chris Ellison recently became a billionaire after making his fortune in what industry?
10. Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle wears a blue mask?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 19, 2020 as "Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle wears a blue mask?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.