Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Charles, Prince of Wales is also Duke of Rothesay and Duke of …?
2. How many teeth should an adult human have?
3. The Dodecanese are islands belonging to which European country?
4. How many hours are in 15 days?
5. Was actor Sean Connery born in Glasgow or Edinburgh? (Bonus point for naming the film for which he won an Academy Award.)
Edinburgh. (Bonus point: The Untouchables.)
6. In the NATO phonetic alphabet, the letter ‘p’ is assigned which word: (a) papa; (b) peacock; or (c) Peter?
7. The headquarters of the audio streaming provider Spotify are in which city?
8. True or false: Eight presidents of the United States have died in office?
True (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, Warren G. Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy).
9. Bruce Pascoe re-examines colonial accounts of First Nations people in Australia in the book Dark
10. Whose album, Folklore
, recently became the first of 2020 to sell a million copies in the US?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 14, 2020 as "How many teeth should an adult human have?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.