Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. In which city was John F. Kennedy assassinated? (Bonus point for naming what the ‘F’ stands for.)
Dallas. (Bonus point: Fitzgerald.)
2. Which musical features the songs “Sweet Transvestite”, “Science Fiction” and “Dammit, Janet”?
3. Panzer tanks were used in World War II by the army of which nation?
4. The title of which movie, nominated in the 1990s for a Best Picture Oscar, shares all but one letter with a Best Picture winner of the 2010s?
Fargo. (Argo won Best Picture at the 85th Academy Awards.)
5. In Greek mythology, who, starting with ‘P’, is the Queen of the Underworld?
6. How many of the four-game 2020 Bledisloe Cup series did the All Blacks win?
7. Who is Scotland’s first minister?
8. What acid is produced by some ants?
9. Is Namibia in northern, southern, eastern or western Africa?
10. What is the most common element in Earth’s crust?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 21, 2020 as "In which city was John F. Kennedy assassinated? ".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.