Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. In which hand does the Statue of Liberty hold her torch?
2. In the late ’70s and early ’80s, Lionel Richie was co-lead singer of which band: (a) Astras; (b) Commodores; (c) Geminis; or (d) Toranas?
3. Who is Australia’s deputy opposition leader?
4. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
5. What household vessel is also Charlie’s surname in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
6. Bats are mammals of what order beginning with ‘C’?
7. In what city would you use an Octopus stored-value smart card?
8. True or false: Pistachios are a botanical nut?
9. French-born modeller Marie Grosholtz became world-famous under what name?
10. Name the world No. 1-ranked golfer who this month won the 2020 Masters tournament. (Bonus point for naming the Australian golfer, who shares his name with an NRL star, who tied for second.)
Dustin Johnson. (Bonus point: Cameron Smith.)
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 28, 2020 as "Bats are mammals of what order beginning with ‘C’?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.