Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Mickey Mouse traditionally wears what colour shoes?
2. Which word beginning with ‘c’ means both to split or rend apart and to stick or adhere to?
3. In 2021, David Hallberg will become the eighth artistic director of which Australian company?
4. Is Greenland closer to Europe or North America?
5. Which part of the body does tinnitus affect?
6. Which of these was not written by Charles Dickens: (a) The Mayor of Casterbridge
; (b) Our Mutual Friend
; or (c) Nicholas Nickleby
(a) The Mayor of Casterbridge (by Thomas Hardy).
7. Wrexham Association Football Club was recently bought by actors Rob McElhenney and …? (Bonus point for naming what country Wrexham is in.)
Ryan Reynolds. (Bonus point: Wales.)
8. The ABC-TV show Rosehaven
is set in which Australian state?
9. Name the chief of the Australian Defence Force.
10. Hanukkah is also known as the Festival of …?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Dec 5, 2020 as "Mickey Mouse traditionally wears what colour shoes?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.