Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. In which city is the historic Reichstag building?
2. Which AFL club had the most members for the 2020 season?
West Coast Eagles (100,776).
3. For which category did Youn Yuh-jung win an Academy Award last month?
Best Supporting Actress (for Minari).
4. In centimetres, what is closest to a hand measurement (used to measure horses): (a) 8.5 centimetres; (b) 9.1 centimetres; or (c) 10.2 centimetres?
5. Who was president of the United States from 1933-45?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
6. What breed of dog was the international box-office success Rin Tin Tin?
7. Name the daughter of Michael Jackson, who released her debut album, Wilted
, last November?
8. Heath Ledger’s 1999 teen romcom, 10 Things I Hate About You
, was loosely based on which Shakespeare play?
9. What is the correct spelling of the New South Wales premier’s surname? (Bonus point for naming the former Soviet republic from which her parents emigrated.)
Berejiklian. (Bonus point: Armenia.)
10. True or false: the Roland TR-808 is a make and model of motorcycle?
False (it’s a drum machine).
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 8, 2021 as "In which city is the historic Reichstag building?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.