Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. This year’s French Open women’s singles champion, Barbora Krejčíková, was at one time mentored by which 1998 Wimbledon champion?
2. What is the first name of President Duterte of the Philippines?
3. What term is used to describe the second full moon within a single calendar month?
4. Name the three singing chipmunks in the American animated television series and films?
Alvin, Simon and Theodore.
5. Which country is known as the Cockpit of Europe?
6. Which actor links the characters Cal McAffrey, Bud White and John Nash?
7. In what year was Dolly the sheep cloned: (a) 1992; (b) 1996; or (c) 2000? (Bonus point for naming the country she was cloned in.)
(b) 1996. (Bonus point: Scotland.)
8. What is the largest airline of the Russian Federation?
9. What is 84 divided by 7?
10. Which Dire Straits song features the lyric, “When you gonna realise it was just that the time was wrong?”
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 3, 2021 as "In what year was Dolly the sheep cloned?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.